søndag 5. juli 2009

Rosa for bursdagsjenta

Dottera mi, Sofie, fylte 11 år laurdag. Jenteselskap på fredag og familieselskap laurdag. Inn i mellom fekk eg laga eit bursdagskort - det vart veldig rosa, men jenta vart nøgd.
Eg har nytta skissa til The Next Challenge #5.
My daughter celebrated 11 years Saturday. She had her friends over at Friday and the family on Saturday. In between this I managed to make a birthdaycard - very pink, but she was happy.
I have used The Next Level's sketch #5.
Innsidene er enkle. Synest papiret frå Bo Bunny var så fint at eg ikkje ville 'øydelegge' det. Eg har og nytta downloads frå Summer.
The insides are quite simple. I think the papers from Bo Bunny are so nice that I didn't want to 'ruin' them. I have also used downloads from Summer.

2 kommentarer:

  1. You have made a very beautiful card for your daughter I am sure she loved it. Thank you for joining us this week at The Next Level. Ann and Dawn xxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow this is stunning what a beautiful card
    Hugs Jacqui x

    SvarSlett